Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000 Birkin For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
    I think you'll find in my ad I am looking for ground sirloin. I expect a car with some needs. Working on a new purchase is half the fun. I'll want to paint it too and if its too nice I won't feel good about that.
    Walgamuth, I suspect that $15K will likely find you a nice automotive chunk of ground sirloin. I agree that looking around is half the fun. It doesn't hurt that your looking at a time where some owners cannot even imagine being able to use their sevens. The weather has been particularly wretched across the USA this year and apparently there are atmospheric anomalies that are causing all kinds of weird weather all over the place. Much good luck in your search. I was very fortunate to have found a beautifully sorted Brunton Stalker that I unfortunately only xcrossed x1. My wife sprung on me the fact that she was ready to retire and move to the beach in a flat and somewhat crowded Space Coast area. I am selling my 4-car garage home that I do not plan to replace with another 4-car garage home. I was frankly amazed at how linear and relatively easy it was to drive the M-Spec LS Storker on an autocross course. The car felt like it was running on rails with those slicks I had on it and the power was so linear that it was surprisingly not intimidating to run. I wish that I had had more time to play with that jewel but alas, I just sold my astronomy property, several large telescopes and the Storker and the house looks like it will sell in the next 60 days. Croc, xcarguy and a bunch of others are quite plugged into the seven grid and should continue to be a fountain of possibilities for you moving forward. Much good luck! AstroBob

Astro Bob - I guess something got lost in the message as my post was responding to Carphoria above Tom's. I agree wholeheartedly with Tom's message.
    Mike

Yes this car has been sold. I don't have any in need of work cars at this time other that a complete build. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tbox56 View Post
    Yes this car has been sold. I don't have any in need of work cars at this time other that a complete build. Tom
    Hello Tom,
    I was the builder and original owner of that car. I drove it every decent day. Will need another one in the next six months.
    Am ready for my fix.

Chris Faulbaum

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris,

Always good to see someone come back to the madness, we have cars in stock.

Tom