Page 183 of 203 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2029

Thread: Ebay and Craigslist ads - Lots of Sevens for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Despite only one person missing me, I am back posting this. Usual rules apply this year - I have no interest in these cars. Posting as a favor to save you looking. There may be other cars for sale out there. Do your homework before you buy. I am not responsible for your divorce if you buy a seven from these links..... anyway the car is probably better looking, less expensive to run and does not nag you in the evenings when you grab another drink while watching football on TV!
    Don't sell yourself short and give yourself too little credit. Myself and I'm sure plenty others look forward to updates to this thread on the regular. Whether we already have one and are just curious about others for sale or somebody is a potential buyer as using your thread as the ultimate "7 for sale" reference guide that it is. My join date might be recent but I've been a lurker of this thread and forum for years.
    Last edited by Vovchandr; 01-13-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    2001 Caterham Superlight R

Agreed!

This has been one of my weekend reads for some years now. It's a great resource and I suspect more than a few on the site have purchased cars found here.

+3 on the appreciation of Croc's weekly postings. VERY informative/entertaining and has been the source of one Caterham and two Stalker purchases. Thanks Croc!
    Last edited by Astro Bob; 01-13-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Despite never owning a seven, I read Croc’s posts every week and have done so for years. One day.......
    Lotus Elan S2, Current restoration
    Lotus Europa, Frame Off Project
    Lotus Elan S4, Almost a Sprint
    Lotus …lan S1, Enhanced Fast Road
    Lotus Racing Kart, Track Terror
    Lotus Exige S, Wicked Road & Track
    Lotus Elise, Track Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Despite only one person missing me, I am back . . . . .
    So...you mean youíve been gone?
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

Stalker Chassis #85 Build Gallery
    Stalker Chassis #85 Owner Thread

Get up in the morning and give the day your very best. You donít get it back.

If Croc doesn't return to Australia at least 1x a year, he forfeits the right to be called "Croc" on this site and instead reverts to his American nickname, "Bubba". And, at that point he has to enter remedial speech classes with Xcarguy and brush up on his southern accent.
    '97 Caterham Super Sprint, 1700 Crossflow-sold
    '09 Birkin S3, Duratec-sold
    '03 Caterham Zetec track car

Quote Originally Posted by Kitcat View Post
    If Croc doesn't return to Australia at least 1x a year, he forfeits the right to be called "Croc" on this site and instead reverts to his American nickname, "Bubba". And, at that point he has to enter remedial speech classes with Xcarguy and brush up on his southern accent.
    He could just as easily learn a Texas Accent. No offence to all Bubba persons reading. PC and what not. #presentcompanyexcepted

Thanks for posting these, I keep tabs on this post as well. One day I am hoping to own one, figuring out what I would be looking to spend by looking through the for sale ads.

Wish to chime in, Croc; You have been the "market maker" for 7s for a few years, there is no telling how much time you have saved both buyers and sellers by helping to create a pool of knowledgeable people in both categories. My car is going to out live me one of these days and a realistic value, is of value. Thank you very much for your time and knowledge. john

While Croc is basking in his (well deserved) glory, there are cars of interest(?) on BAT:

Caterham:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...super-seven-2/

Modified, ahem, Panoz AIV that could wake you up:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...stom-roadster/