Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you can't create a thread here...

Default If you can't create a thread here...

it's because this section is restricted for new posts by paid club members only. I just noticed last night that apparently since the forum migration the rule was not being enforced...

You can join by going here
    Last edited by slngsht; 07-01-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Default How do I post a Caterham that i have for sale

I want to offer it to the members first before it goes onto general random sites....
    I don't understand why I am not permitted to post....

This was a decision made by club officers (myself included at the time). Paying the $20 per year for membership supports running the site, liability insurance, door prizes at events, etc... One of the included perks on the site is posting in the cars for sale section.

Cars listed on other sites are usually listed here by one of the active club members.

Pay the $20, join our fascinating discussions and add $20 to the Seven's selling price.

When I was looking for a Seven, the for-sale section of this site is where I checked first, every day. And I ended up buying my car from this site.
    '97 Caterham Super Sprint, 1700 Crossflow-sold
    '09 Birkin S3, Duratec-sold
    '03 Caterham Zetec track car

I joined at LOG in Birmingham this year (USA7s had an event at the Barber Motor Sports Museum), paid my $20 on the spot, got a thank you e-mail, and I still can't post. What am I doing wrong?

Dissapointedly yours,
    CVD

Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    I joined at LOG in Birmingham this year (USA7s had an event at the Barber Motor Sports Museum), paid my $20 on the spot, got a thank you e-mail, and I still can't post. What am I doing wrong?

Dissapointedly yours,
    CVD
    Hello CVD,

Looks like you did post to the site as I have quoted your post so you know that it made it.

One of the moderators will most likely check and contact you if there is a problem.

Martin Keller
    Ventura, Ca.

Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post

Dissapointedly yours,
    CVD
    Hi CVD, did you pay via check? Please email me privately at mazda_ebrahimi@yahoo.com. It's likely due to screwup on my part.

Thumbs up Post on Cars For Sale

I paid up earlier this week and tried to post http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...290852073.html

But it would not give me access. I would like to let the forum know that I have a nice 1989 Rotus with a Turbo 13B Mazda drivetrain for sale for the very reasonable price of $8900 FIRM. I am in no rush to sell it, but it would be nice to get it posted so if anyone is looking for a summer ride before the warm weather hits, this could be the one. WGHROTUS (Warren).

I to have trouble trying with your set up of posting and trying to find a password that i put in but does not let me in I payed my 20 dollars a month ago.

Default Lotus 7 s4 on ebay

Anyone know any thing about the S4 on ebay? It doesn't look anything like mine, or any other I've seen.