Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: So, tell us a little about yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    Hi and welcome.

Photos are much appreciated to help tell the story!

Do you have any questions about possible options on the new build? Whether it be aero screen, weather proofing (PNW after all), etc
    Options are locked but Iíve ordered full weather kit plus the aero screen in the event I do more track days. In reality will be driven mostly on the street and almost never with top or doors. I think I had my top on maybe 4 times in 2 years in the U.K. so am used to cold and damp air in my face .

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCh View Post
    Good know we'll have another se7en in the Seattle area. Mdork are you on the Eastside or Seattle side of the lake?

That yellow Caterham looks very familiar. By any chance is it Tom J's car?

Thanks,
    John
    Iím right in the middle of the lake . Good eye on the car.

The Caterham will enjoy being exercised on E. Mercer Way I haven't connected with Tom in nearly 2 years. Good reminder to check in with him.

-John
    '95 Westfield SEiW w/2.0L Duratec
    '68 Lotus Elan FHC
    '91 Miata w/Flyin Miata suspension & brakes
    '95 Porsche 993 C2
    '86 Porsche 944 turbo (neglected project car)
    Throttle Steer

When we are past all of this COVID stuff we'll need to have a PNW gathering. I'm tired of seeing all of the posts out of the other coast about track days and other such events knowing I can't join along!
    Greg

Hi everyone,

Iím new! I used to work for Caterham in the UK, left about 5 years ago now. I was one of the team that delivered the CSR to a certain British talent show contestant in Beverley Hills.

i am actually trying to track down that car, having now saved some cash to hopefully buy it, for me it was a project I ran from start to finish. I personally specified the car, a 2.3 cosworth CSR in metallic grey with the modular dash (best format) and I delivered the car to the owners house having organised the engineers to come over and build it. I would love to own it just as a story to tell the kids!

if anyone knows itís whereabouts or anything else please get in touch. It was last sold by Hillbank in 2014 with some 75 miles on the clock.

look forward to hearing from anyone that can help 👍

Ollie