Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: WCM S2K or Super Stalker

Default Wanted: WCM S2K or Super Stalker

I am looking for a World Class Motorsports S2K or a Brunton Super Stalker. Stalker must be S/C version or LS powered.Call Rich at 313-377-9542
    Last edited by spitfun; 10-12-2020 at 07:48 PM.
    Stalker XL LS3 powered

Quote Originally Posted by spitfun View Post
    I looking for a World Class Motorsports S2K or a Brunton Super Stalker. Call Rich at 313-377-9542
    What is your price range? What are you looking for in a Stalker?
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

Stalker Chassis #85 Build Gallery
    Stalker Chassis #85 Owner Thread

Get up in the morning and give the day your very best. You donít get it back.

I am looking for a street car that I can autocross,really want the LS engine. Rich
    Stalker XL LS3 powered

Thanks for the link
    Stalker XL LS3 powered

I am looking for a street car that I can autocross,really want the LS engine. Rich
    Are you looking for a classic chassis Stalker, later model with IRS, or does it matter? I have the classic chassis. My car, while it can be driven on the street, is more track oriented.
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

Stalker Chassis #85 Build Gallery
    Stalker Chassis #85 Owner Thread

Get up in the morning and give the day your very best. You donít get it back.

Spitfun, I was talking recently with Glen Minehart, the father of Scott Minehart who makes Stalker cars, and Glen was mentioning that Classic Stalkers with LS engines are less than ideal for autocrossing. He advised the the 3.8L supercharged V6's are better because they do not tend to spin the tires all over the place. On a track like xcarguy is using it for, I suspect that the extra power of the LS engines is beneficial. OTOH, the Stalker AXR's with LS engines which are specifically made for autox are really kicking butt and Jason Minehart is currently about the second fastest autox car nationally on a fairly consistent basis. Jeff Keissel in his specially prepared Midget continues to dominate the national autocross segment with something like 8 National titles in E Mod but Jason is working hard to try and catch him.

I have emailed you... Rich
    Stalker XL LS3 powered

Quote Originally Posted by Astro Bob View Post
    Spitfun, I was talking recently with Glen Minehart, the father of Scott Minehart who makes Stalker cars, and Glen was mentioning that Classic Stalkers with LS engines are less than ideal for autocrossing. He advised the the 3.8L supercharged V6's are better because they do not tend to spin the tires all over the place. On a track like xcarguy is using it for, I suspect that the extra power of the LS engines is beneficial. OTOH, the Stalker AXR's with LS engines which are specifically made for autox are really kicking butt and Jason Minehart is currently about the second fastest autox car nationally on a fairly consistent basis. Jeff Keissel in his specially prepared Midget continues to dominate the national autocross segment with something like 8 National titles in E Mod but Jason is working hard to try and catch him.
    I have emailed you... Rich
    Stalker XL LS3 powered

Rich,

I know (Dave Smith) the owner of the SuperStalker listed in the "Sevens for sale" USA7s list that is on the Indianapolis Craigs list. He is a great friend and his build is outstanding. It is chassis #106 built in Dennis Brunton's shop by Dennis himself while he still owned the Stalker company.

I helped Dave with this build. It took us three years and no expense was spared. The GM 3800 supercharged is a L32 V6 crate motor. It has all the good stuff for auto-x, track day or touring. So far it has only been to some car shows and a couple of Indy Cars & Coffee events. That is my red SuperStalker with a Solstice Turbocharged Ecotec engine in the top and bottom photos.

This is the third Stalker build that I have been involved with (two of my own and Daves). It is still for sale as far as I know.

Dave has built and raced two vintage Corvettes, Legends Cars and a USAC midget. He thought that he would track this car but the other Half said NO. Been there done that.

Jack
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    JBanker
    2003 Stalker V6 with Clamshells (new owner C. Banker now in Maine)
    2009 turbocharged Ecotec SuperStalker
    2009 C6 Corvette Coupe
    1999 Miata MX-5 Classic Red (sold)
    2009 Miata MX-5 Grand Touring Competition Yellow (sold)
    Indy Region SCCA
    CHILL (Club House Indianapolis Lotus Lovers)

http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...?g2_itemId=807
    http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...2_itemId=17181