Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 2020 420R SV kit factory complete and ready to ship!

Add the car in Carnation last year, and the Eastside is becoming the hotbed of Puget Sound. After almost 20 years of se7en ownership, I finally have some people nearby to play with!

-John
    '95 Westfield SEiW w/2.0L Duratec
    '68 Lotus Elan FHC
    '91 Miata w/Flyin Miata suspension & brakes
    '95 Porsche 993 C2
    '86 Porsche 944 turbo (neglected project car)
    Throttle Steer

Congrats on the spectacular Caterham Yogi! Bruce really spec'd this car out exceptionally well. After watching Croc's video of his RHD 420r in Europe, I realized even more, what a potent track machine this will be for HPDE's. I can only imagine how much fun you are going to have driving the twisties outside of Seattle on warm Summer afternoons. The build should be a really wonderful experience and we look forward to lots of detailed progressive pictures. You will know your car much better than most who own sevens. Have fun! Bob
    Last edited by Astro Bob; 09-29-2020 at 03:37 AM.

Adding more congratulations to you. You'll have no regrets with this choice. Can't wait to see you on the road this spring.
    2012 CSR 260, registered as a 1966 Super 7

Still in the massive grin stage. Damn bugs!

I'm late to this thread but congrats to Yogi and to Bruce for finding another local owner. So cool to have more owners in the Seattle area and look forward to swapping build stories.