Thread: Atlanta?

Default Atlanta?

Longtime lurker here. I have a Factory Five "Cobra" now but have the bug to move on and build something. Thinking of a Caterham 310, 360, or 420.

Anyone around Atlanta that would be willing to chat and show off their ride? Maaaaybe if I ask nicely, take me out on a ride?

Hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well!

Hey Jimmy, I may be too far away but if you can make a drive to Birmingham, AL you are welcome to swing by and jump in my 420R, I'm in town during the week and the next 2 weekends. Simon

I started out to build a Factory Five '33 and ended up building a Birkin.

Quote Originally Posted by sf4018 View Post
    Hey Jimmy, I may be too far away but if you can make a drive to Birmingham, AL you are welcome to swing by and jump in my 420R, I'm in town during the week and the next 2 weekends. Simon
    My friends and I have an annual golf trip to Hoover, but this year we postponed due to the COVID situation and my buddy's having his third child.

I will definitely buzz you when we reschedule. Thanks for the offer!

Hey Jimmy, I've got a cross flow with clams and could meet you at an area park. It would be later in the month due to scheduling stuff. Too bad the British Car Fayre is cancelled for this year, but quite understandable.
    Life happens while you're making other plans
    1995 Caterham Crossflow RHD
    1990 Miata
    2007 GMC Sierra WT
    2013 Mini (Her's)
    2014 Outback
    JOHN DEERE D130

Quote Originally Posted by coffee break View Post
    Hey Jimmy, I've got a cross flow with clams and could meet you at an area park. It would be later in the month due to scheduling stuff. Too bad the British Car Fayre is cancelled for this year, but quite understandable.
    That would be great! I'll PM you. If you are in Roswell, you are right beside my home and office.

Agreed on the British Car Fayre. I figured I would get to see a few different examples, but maybe next year.

My 93 Caterham arrives in September. I’d be glad to meet up then.