Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SuperStalker LS7 V8 Legacy chassis for sale

Hybrid View

Default SuperStalker LS7 V8 Legacy chassis for sale

This professionally built SuperStalker for sale. The car is located Mandan, ND. Please contact me by PM on this forum for more details and contact information. A few photos attached. No expense spared. This is Stalker chassis #104. Built for the customer by Sugar Grove Custom Cars in Dallas Center, Iowa.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    JBanker
    2003 Stalker V6 with Clamshells (new owner C. Banker now in Maine)
    2009 turbocharged Ecotec SuperStalker
    2009 C6 Corvette Coupe
    1999 Miata MX-5 Classic Red (sold)
    2009 Miata MX-5 Grand Touring Competition Yellow (sold)
    Indy Region SCCA
    CHILL (Club House Indianapolis Lotus Lovers)

http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...?g2_itemId=807
    http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...2_itemId=17181

Stunning example. High end build. Short video clip of the car...

Last edited by xcarguy; 11-22-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

Stalker Chassis #85 Build Gallery
    Stalker Chassis #85 Owner Thread

Get up in the morning and give the day your very best. You donít get it back.

I like the custom cone-collector/storage unit combo. Original thinking. A whole lotta car for someone.
    Kitcat:AKA, Sir Spinsalot
    '97 Caterham Super Sprint, 1700 Crossflow-sold
    '09 Birkin S3, Duratec-sold
    '03 Caterham Zetec track car
    '19 Honda Type R, sold
    '19 Miata Clubsport

Wow! That's one beautiful Storker Jack. Makes me miss mine even more.
    - Brunton Storker, LS3, Chassis 159

Check out my build:
    http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...2_itemId=30849

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
    Wow! That's one beautiful Storker Jack. Makes me miss mine even more.

Name:  011D27D4-AC71-41E7-AE15-8D2AB5526113.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  29.7 KB
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

Anyone know if this has sold...?

I don't think so. I was in touch with the owner about 1 or 2 weeks ago. He was in dialog with a potential buyer but not sure they made a deal. It sounded "Iffy" to me. I think this extremely nice car only has 1224 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I will PM you with contact information.
    JBanker
    2003 Stalker V6 with Clamshells (new owner C. Banker now in Maine)
    2009 turbocharged Ecotec SuperStalker
    2009 C6 Corvette Coupe
    1999 Miata MX-5 Classic Red (sold)
    2009 Miata MX-5 Grand Touring Competition Yellow (sold)
    Indy Region SCCA
    CHILL (Club House Indianapolis Lotus Lovers)

http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...?g2_itemId=807
    http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gall...2_itemId=17181

Default Wow...!

So I thought Iíd throw my 2 cents in regarding this car. I flew up to South Dakota to see it and met the seller and did a pretty in-depth review. I will say up front, my intent was to buy it when I went up there and once I got there and started looking at it, I REALLY was going to buy it. Unfortunately I didnít and more on why in a moment.

The car is probably one of the best examples I have seen.

The frame is professional construction and has some interesting addons that indicate someone put some real thought into this car. It has a true tilt steering and an adjustable driverís seat (who does that on a race car?). The roll cage has sleeved and pinned side bars that allow you to swing them out to give full open sides to get in/out. The boxes on the sides of the car were added as ďconeĒ deflectors for autocross. If you happen to whack a cone, it punts it out of the way and shouldnít cause damage to the rear fender. The shift lever (for the 6 speed) is perfectly positioned for your hand positions. The front wing/dive planes are easily removeable for trailer loading or driving on the street. It has cockpit mounted brake bias adjustment. Oh, and a trailer hitch if you want to drive to the track and pull a small trailer with your track tires and ďstuffĒ.

Under the hood, the wiring is connected up using OEM style connectors and looks spotless. I didnít see a single wire nut or hanging wires. Custom painted boxes cover the coils and a few polished chrome or aluminum items were installed to dress up the engine bay but not so much to make it garish.

The V8 is all growl and the dual exhaust is just the right amount of loud to let anyone within earshot to know whoís in charge but not so much to be uncomfortable. I canít imagine what 6 gear is like and quite honestly, I donít think I would have had the required enormous brass ones to find out what the top end would be like.

So, why didnít I buy the car? I amÖ shall we sayÖ a bit portly. Okay, Iím fat. Iím 5ft10in and 250lbs. I wear a 54 jacket and canít slide into the Kirkey racing seat without some lube on my hips and a crow bar to get me back out. With all the adjustables (tilt steering, moveable seat, opening side bars), the car is built for drivers from over 6ft and under 5ft 7in but not for someone that is wide.

This is a professionally built street legal race car that is at home at the track, autocross or going to get burgers. It is worth well over 50 grand. I wonít discuss price but the seller is a great guy and a reasonable offer will get this car and Iím sure he would work with you to get it shipped anywhere in the US. If you have considered buying a V8 Stalker, this IS the one.

Might send jbanker a pm.....
    Stalker V8, chassis #85

I somehow missed the custom Storker hood (err, windshield) ornament earlier. Very nice touch!
    Kitcat:AKA, Sir Spinsalot
    '97 Caterham Super Sprint, 1700 Crossflow-sold
    '09 Birkin S3, Duratec-sold
    '03 Caterham Zetec track car
    '19 Honda Type R, sold
    '19 Miata Clubsport