Thread: DSK rear sway bar for Original Lotus 7 or Caterham

Default DSK rear sway bar for Original Lotus 7 or Caterham

This is an original DSK (David S Kaplan) rear sway bar for any S2 or S3 Lotus 7 or Solid axle Caterham. The bar is 1/2" diameter which is ideal for the rear of one of these cars and is also unique in that it requires no modifications or other fabrication to the chassis. It is 100% bolt on and fully adjustable and can be seen "installed" in the accompanying picture. The only reason the bar is being sold is that the car it was being used on is in the process of being restored to original and concours condition and the bar doesn't fit those parameters. $100 plus shipping. Craig Chima, CC Motorsports, Akron, OH 330 807-0742 or chima97@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1385.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	14927  

Hey Craig, tag that for me please -- I can pay any time, and pick up next time I'm in the area! I'm interested in any of the other DSK or other bits that might come off the car as well :-)
    John Donohoe
    SimpleSevens.org

John, Unfortunately it sold last week to a buddy of mine from California. I don't think I'm taking anything else off the car but you'll be the first to know if I do! Cheers, Craig

no worries, thanks!
    John Donohoe
    SimpleSevens.org