Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choice of Fords?

That's a sweet Caterham!
    I'd be most interested in the BDA myself if I were looking.
    One thing, I think Croc's logic includes the Car, the BDA and the Crossflow. I'd subtract the cost of the crossflow ($3k?) from those numbers.

Good luck!

Stewart-
    Glad to hear your progressing and sorry about your limited use of the Caterham. It certainly is a pretty car.

Gotta agree with Croc that you'd probably get more $ out of it selling the car with the crossflow in it and then the BDA seperately.

I'd consider posting the BDA for sale on Apexspeed. Always a Chevron owner or some vintage formula car/sports racer looking for one. SVRA website, Vintage Motorsports etc...

Jim A

Thanks to everybody for suggestions and comments and thanks to Escondidoron for posting the pictures of the Caterham in it’s natural, if somewhat unusual, setting of a damp SoCal day. I’ll get some more pictures taken and post on the for sale section in the near future.

I see that Crocís for sale thread lists a BDR powered Ď 94 Caterham for $37,750. Itís not as nice as yours Stewart, so maybe that is a rough guide to your carís value with the current engine? It is an asking price, and is listed by Wire Wheel, a huge dealer, so not saying thatís what you could get, just a rough starting point.
    '97 Caterham Super Sprint, 1700 Crossflow-sold
    '09 Birkin S3, Duratec-sold
    '03 Caterham Zetec track car