Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Midwest Se7ens Gathering

Default 2018 Midwest Se7ens Gathering

I swore I would never put on another one of these but no one has stepped up to do this so I guess I will have to do it. 2018 Midwest Se7ens Gathering will be in NW Arkansas sometime in May 2018 (it will NOT be on the weekend of the third Sunday). So look at your calendars and see what Thurs- Sun you have available and let me know. I will go down in February or March and start scouting out roads, eateries, and lodging with Caterham driver John Styers. Russ

Wow. Looks like SE US is closer to Dallas than anyting SW. I'm in.

By the 3rd Sunday I take it you mean the 20th? I can't do it on Memorial weekend. 13th looks good for me...
    Stalker # 16 Sold
    Stalker # 81
    Stalker # 143
    Stalker # 152
    Westfield 1800 Sport
    Nissan 350Z My all weather roadster.
    Has a top, heated seats and climate control.

Looks like May 3-6 or May 10-13 is the best dates to have the gathering. Russ

Mark your calendars for May 10-13 for the 2018 Midwest Se7ens Gathering in NW Arkansas. HQ will probably be in Mountain Home, AR. Don't know the motel yet. Russ

If you are interested in attending this event please PM me with your email so I can put you on my mailing list, Russ

John, Mike and I laid out a bunch of runs this weekend. Currently we are looking at a Friday run of either 224 miles (long run) or 166 miles (short run) and a Saturday run of 273 miles (long run) or 174 miles (short run). With smaller runs on Thursday ans Sunday for those who want to go on those. Host motel will be the Ramada Mountain Home. I have not talked to them about group rates yet. More details to follow shortly. Russ

Just made arrangements with the host motel in Mountain Home. So if you are not on my emailing list shoot me a PM with your email so I can add you to the list and send you the info. See you at the gathering. Tks, Russ

Well folks it is less than a month until the gathering. I have had a few notes on people coming but would really like to see more. Remember we did not have a gathering last year so I know there are a lot of you out there that want to go, so PM me with your email if you want on the list, Russ

Well tomorrow marks three weeks to go until our Gathering. I know there are some fence post sitters out there so hurry up and make your decision. Right now we have 7 Se7ens, 2 Corvettes, 2 Goblins, 1 350zx, and an original Mini coming. Going to be quite a crowd. Russ