Thread: Looking for black wheels

Default Looking for black wheels

Hi, all

I'm new to Caterhams after many, many years of coveting one. The one i'm due to buy this week has prisoner wheels, but i'm looking for some replacements in black. I'd like to get some that looks like Enkei GT7s, or the spokey wheels installed on recent Caterhams.

I've looked at various sites over here, but i can't find the right spec. I can find some in the UK but with shipping costs and time, I'd like to find some in the US if anyone has any?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by James A View Post
    Thanks. That site seems to be down at the moment, but I did see before that it has a lot of Minilite type wheels. Know anywhere that sell different types? I found this vendor in the UK. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Caterham-Tea...53.m1438.l2649 which might be a decent option. The shipping is about $150 if i can't find anything local.

The vendor said if I complete their measurement form with my wheel sizes, they can figure which of their sizes will fit.

Default Optional Caterham Wheels

These are for sale at caterhamparts.co.uk not black though.

Also, not sure about fitment on your SV though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caterham wheel.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	13218  

Last edited by rich; 08-30-2017 at 05:01 PM.

In the end I got some Pro Race 1.2 wheels in black from Demon Tweeks in the UK. The shipping was around $130 and the price is comparable to USA suppliers. I chose the UK supplier because they had the stock, and had a Caterham-specific rim available with just the right center bore size (avoiding the need for a spacer ring).