Thread: LOG35 Attendees - Please Read

Default LOG35 Attendees - Please Read

I would like to get everyone's cell phone numbers so we can get together for a breakfast or something. It doesn't matter if you are bringing an OT7 (Other Than Se7en) we will have a USA7s get together.

Please email to me at skipcannon@msn.com and I will compile a list and email it to everyone early next week.

There is a breakfast/lunch spot 1-1/2 miles from the hotel....
    "Over Easy" seems almost reasonable and has decent reviews.
    5262 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Thanks,

Skip

Email sent.
    Paul Hill
    Morrisburg, Ontario
    Canada

'75 Caterham (basketcase)
    3 Europas in varying decay

Paul,

I have not received an email from you as yet, please send it again,

Looking at the schedule I don't see a convenient time for breakfast except Monday AM for those not doing the track event at PPIR.

Take a look at the schedule and make some suggestions for a time to get together. There is a restaurant in the hotel, maybe we could meet there sometime for lunch or breakfast although it will be very busy in the breakfast hour as most everyone will there at the same time.

http://log35.com/Schedule.html

I will be at LOG, I know this is probably not going to happen but......perhaps there will be a Seven S4 at LOG? I bought an unfinished S4 Seven, of course in pieces, I need parts; (Windscreen frame, seats, headlamp brackets and more) and see how parts fit. My S4 Seven project is the only S4 Seven I have seen. I will have the green Elan +2 from Arizona.
    Steve V. In Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by mr.vman View Post
    I will be at LOG, I know this is probably not going to happen but......perhaps there will be a Seven S4 at LOG? I bought an unfinished S4 Seven, of course in pieces, I need parts; (Windscreen frame, seats, headlamp brackets and more) and see how parts fit. My S4 Seven project is the only S4 Seven I have seen. I will have the green Elan +2 from Arizona.
    Steve V. In Arizona
    Steve,

There is an S4 in the LOCO club. I will check to see if he will be there and get back to you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125391...7646946614688/
    Last edited by scannon; 08-16-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Phone list emailed Monday night. If you didn't get a copy let me know by email or PM.

Skip

Sorry I missed this. Saturday and Sunday were early starts. I sleeped in on Monday and went to the track to watch.
    Dean G.